Syarat Melamar di Posisi Sales Executive di PT. Indonesia Moc Services
PT. Indonesia Moc Services mencari 10 karyawan pada/diperkerjakanpada-} posisi Staff Sales Executive pada PT. Indonesia Moc Services yang berlokasi di kota Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Kab. Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Adapun yang dibutuhkan adalah seorang dengan:
- Gender Laki - Laki / Perempuan
- Pendidikan Diploma
- Status pernikahan menikah & belum menikah.
- Usia Calon Pegawai adalah antara 20 s.d. 55 tahun.
- Fisik Pelamar :
- Skill yang dibutuhkan : Pricing Strategy, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Data Management, Databases, Product Research, Risk Analysis, Sales & Marketing, Product Launch
- Adaptability - Maintaining performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibiting behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; making a good first impression and representing the organization in alignment with its values.
- Problem-Solving and Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; obtaining and comparing information from different sources to draw conclusions, developing and evaluating alternatives and solutions, solving problems, and choosing a course of action.
- Driving for Results - Planning and supporting the development of individual's skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathering information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizing and arranging work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacting with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions.
Learning and Applying Personal Expertise
- Applied Learning - Seeking out and making the most of learning opportunities to improve the performance of self and/or others. Actively seeks and participates in learning activities; gains knowledge, understanding, and skill; applies knowledge or skill; welcomes performance feedback.
- Applied Business Knowledge - Evaluating market dynamics, enterprise-level objectives, and important aspects of the business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans. Aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Basic Competencies
- Job Specific Computer Skills - Using computer hardware and software specific to the job (e.g., MARSHA, PMS, SFA, NGS, Delphi, Point of Sale, HR technology).
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Functional Job Family Competencies
- Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions - Trying different and novel ways to deal with sales challenges and opportunities; taking courses of action or developing sales solutions that appropriately consider available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, and probable consequences.
- Sales Call Facilitation - Ensuring that a call serves its sales objectives; maximizing the productiveness of interactions by monitoring and building on customers’ cues.
- Sales Ability: Persuasiveness - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Sales Disposition - Demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and outlooks that characterize successful salespersons; exhibiting behavior styles that facilitate adaptation to the demands of the sales role.
- Supporting Sales Implementations - Supporting customers during the implementation of sales contracts; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Sales Opportunity Analysis - Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, industry, and organizational data; accurately diagnosing customers’ business strengths, weaknesses, and key issues that can inform sales strategies and plans.
Kisaran Gaji adalah s.d. *
Bandingkan Gaji yang ditawarkan ini dengan Kebutuhan Anda juga dengan UMR Kota tempat Perusahaan ini berada yaitu Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Kab. Badung, Bali, Indonesia, Jika Anda cocok maka silahkan lanjutkan, Jika tidak cocok silahkan cari lowongan lainnya sesuai kemampuan dan minat serta gaji yang Anda inginkan.
Tingkat Kesulitan dalam wawancara : normal
Job Description Summary
Contribute to the success of the organization and sales distribution site by effectively using sales techniques and processes to convert prospective owners into purchasers as well as reload Owners. Develop relationships with prospective owners by soliciting and following up on referrals and leads. Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of each potential owner, and follow through with the sales contract process to ensure that all required paperwork and legally required documents are completed accurately and in a timely manner efficiently. Maintain the customer relationship after the sale is complete to ensure continued owner satisfaction with the organization and to develop future business opportunities (i.e., reloads, referrals, additional sales).
Building and Maintaining a Customer Base
- Answer owner questions regarding the use of properties and location amenities; make recommendations given the background information obtained on the owner through discovery.
- Follow up on referrals/leads from owners.
- Fulfill requests from owners or prospects regarding pricing, property maps, property descriptions, room locations, and portfolio/network information.
- Contact owners to monitor satisfaction, make them aware of upcoming promotions and develop business opportunities (e.g., reloads, and referrals).
- Develop and maintain records on customer contacts and use that information to support effective follow-up opportunities.
- Monitor contract processing to minimize rescission decisions, provide comprehensive owner assurance, and ensure timeliness of closings.
Giving Sales Presentations
- Follow and adhere to the Consultative Sales Process when presenting to owners and guests.
- Establish trust with the prospective owner and Owners throughout the entire sales process to build ongoing rapport.
- Discover the needs of prospective owners and Owners through a series of strategically layered questions/discussions and utilize the information to customize the sales presentation.
- Provide prospective owners and Owners a Sales Gallery, Property, and Model tour specific to their sales distribution site.
- Explain the features, advantages, and benefits of the product and advocate the appropriate amount of points to accommodate the prospective owner's and Owners current and future vacation needs.
- Complete and close the sales contract process by ensuring all required/legal paperwork and documents are signed and notarized.
- Practice and continue to develop and improve sales script and presentation.
- Ensure a clear understanding of finance options and present an approach to ownership.
- Prepare for daily appointments (e.g., review tour sheet, owner history, presentation details, etc.).
- Follow up face-to-face guest interaction with email, phone, or mail correspondence and facilitate the use of Vacation Ownership Advisor.
- Answer Owner and customer questions regarding product information, servicing issues, construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Use, demonstrate, and/or coordinate virtual tour (eTour) software for guests.
Conducting and Managing Business Transactions
- Assure complete and accurate processing of documents pertaining to sales.
- Review details of contracts with prospective owners and Owners once they decide on the purchase.
- Thoroughly review loan applications and financial documents with the customer and ensure completed properly.
- Work with Sales Management to minimize cancellations, provide comprehensive owner assurance, and ensure timeliness of closings.
- Analyze problems and formulate a strategy and plan to overcome the challenges of getting work done quickly with a high degree of quality.
- Complete the purchase summary worksheet at the end of each sale.
- Reach out to and influence Legacy Owners and Every Other Year (EOY) Owners to enroll, upgrade, and maximize all reload opportunities.
Providing Service to Others
- Respond to and monitor the resolution of customer and Owner inquiries in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Leverage resources for providing service to guests and Owners (e.g., Vacation Ownership Advisors) in an effective manner.
- Manage time effectively to punctually attend daily team meetings, training sessions, and guest/owner appointments.
- Demonstrate a total understanding of the culture and processes of the organization.
- Improve sales presentation approach through self-critique, practice, and lessons from the feedback provided by others (e.g., Sales Development Manager, Coaches, Guests, Owners).
- Participate in formal training sessions offered by the management team.
- Attend daily huddles and regularly scheduled team/manager meetings.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of other Sales/Membership Executives as requested.
- Maintain an awareness of current events (e.g., news, sports, pop culture) and information on site locations to enable and promote customer relationship building.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and abide by state and federal regulations around all sales and/or marketing activity (i.e. Call Lists, State registrations, Exemptions, etc.)
Kode Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan Perusahaan : 80361.55900.20180712.0-002
ID Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan Perusahaan : a0883a69-b8da-4a90-bc16-07757afd176e
ID Klasifikasi Baku Lapangan Usaha Indonesia (KBLI) Business ID : be1aeb9d-8489-4cb0-98bf-1b2854656c53
Industry : Hospitality Travel & Tourism
e-mail : email@example.com
Telepon : 03613013333
Alamat : Jalan Nusa Dua Selatan, Lot SW-1, Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia 80361
Website : https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dpsmv-marriotts-bali-nusa-dua-gardens/
Cara dan Waktu Melamar
Perhatikan! Sebelum Melamar Pastikan Anda sudah memenuhi Syarat dan ketentuan yang dicari oleh perusahaan agar tidak membuang waktu, tenaga dan uang Anda. Jika Anda sudah yakin memenuhi syarat serta Anda juga cocok dengan Gaji serta Pekerjaan yang ditawarkan serta Lokasi Kerja, maka silahkan Kirimkan Lowongan Kerja Anda.
Lowongan bisa dikirimkan mulai 2023-10-06 15:59:04 dan harus dikirimkan sebelum 2023-12-31 08:00:00.
Dari Lowongan yang dibutuhkan yaitu 10 Lowongan, sudah diterima sebanyak 0 Kandidat.
Anda bisa mengirimkan Lowongan melalui Jalur di bawah ini :
- Email ke : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alamat Perusahaan : PT. Indonesia Moc Services, Jalan Nusa Dua Selatan, Lot SW-1, Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia 80361, 03613013333, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dpsmv-marriotts-bali-nusa-dua-gardens/
- Lewat Link di bawah ini
Masih ada Pertanyaan tentang Lowongan Kerja, Perusahaan ini dan lain - lain? Anda bisa kontak ke : email@example.com